- Products WirelessAccess ControllerPower over Ethernet
- Solutions Application SolutionCase Studies
- Supports Download CenterFAQsProduct CatalogIntallation Video
- Partners DistributorsJoin Us
- About Us Company ProfileContact Us
Install the In-wall Access Point as follow steps:
1. Use screwdriver to split the top cover and Access Point.
2. Position the Access Point into the in-wall socket.
3. Fasten the Access Point to the in-wall socket.
4. Buckle back the top cover
Copyright © 2016 NC-LINK Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.