- Products WirelessAccess ControllerPower over Ethernet
- Solutions Application SolutionCase Studies
- Supports Download CenterFAQsProduct CatalogIntallation Video
- Partners DistributorsJoin Us
- About Us Company ProfileContact Us
1. Login NC-LINK device (NC-AP111 for example), default password is admin
2. Click “Wizard”-> “Super WDS” mode (set the mode to WDS), and set AP-1 SSID (it’s better to easy recognized between two APs), then click "next"
3. Login NC-LINK device again, click LAN setting, change IP to 192.168.188.252 ( to easy recognized IP between two APs )
4. AP-1 setting completed
5. Login AP-2 Web UI
6. Click “Wizard”-> “Super WDS” mode
7. Scan AP and add AP-1 to the list.
8. Setting encryption information
9. AP-2 setting completed
10. Login AP-1 Web UI again (192.168.188.252)
11. Click “Wizard”-> “Super WDS” mode
12. Scan AP and add AP-2 to the list
13. Setting same encryption information as AP-2 set
14. Verify WDS bridge succeed or not(ping 192.168.188.253 -t and ping 192.168.188.252 -t)
15. Super WDS configure completed
Copyright © 2018 NC-LINK Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.