- Products WirelessAccess ControllerPower over Ethernet
- Solutions Application SolutionCase Studies
- Supports Download CenterFAQsProduct CatalogIntallation Video
- Partners DistributorsJoin Us
- About Us Company ProfileContact Us
Install the ceiling Access Point as follow steps:
1. Position the mounting kit to the desired location and drill the mounting hole after using a pencil to mark them.
2. Insert the screw anchors into the mounting holes, fasten the mounting bracket to the wall with a cross screwdriver.
3. Connect the Ethernet Cable into the WAN/PoE port.
4. Slide the NC-AC44APP as the arrow shows to lock it into place.
Copyright © 2016 NC-LINK Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.